THE ENERGY HOUSE is committed to accelerate the transition towards a clean and sustainable industry. It consults companies in building profitable businesses along the whole value chain of CCS. THE ENERGY HOUSE’s long-lasting commercial experience serves as a catalyst in developing individual corporate strategies.
Supporting the implementation of such strategies includes, inter alia:
- Examination of the whole value chain of CCS
- Business case analyses considering projects from a value chain perspective
- Support in forming profitable alliances in order to create and deploy integrated end-to-end system value and thereby leveraging individual companies’ potentials
- Assessment of investment opportunities including their value and risk drivers
- Identification of optimal market entry opportunities
- Support financing of investment projects, e.g., by using supranational and national subsidy schemes